Asheville Paint & Powder Coat Quality Control
APPC is strongly committed to providing products and services that meet or exceed customer expectations. To accomplish this, Quality has been incorporated into all aspects of our business assuring the highest value and satisfaction for our customers, employees and shareholders.
We will produce and deliver products that provide the optimal benefit with a passionate focus on customer needs and desires. These products will be safe, effective and reliable for their intended purposes and will comply with all requirements and regulations for any locale in which we distribute. Our representation of our products and services will always be fair and understandable.
The concept of continuous improvement is a key element in the APPC way of life and is embraced by the company management and employees as well as our external suppliers. Improvement in our products, services and processes may occur in quantum leaps or incrementally, but our efforts will always and forever be to improve and better serve our customers.
APPC Quality Management System embodies these concepts and serves as guidance on how we will achieve our stated goals.
Quality Assurance /Control:
We manage our quality systems using ISO 9001 guidelines and objectives. This has provided the foundation to better customer satisfaction, staff motivation and continual improvements. With this system we are able to provide our customers with a verity of controls and development of new product introductory. Such as:
Documentation: Quality/ Preventative maintenance
- Providing all levels of PPAP'S per customer requirements
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Control plans and Flow charts
- Develop standard operating procedures ( SOP's / Work instructions ) per customer
- Documented and recorded operator training
- In process and final quality inspections per measured AQL.
- Equipment , documented and daily inspections ( Preventive maintenance )
- Inventory control
Quality testing lab:
- Destructive testing capabilities ( hardness testing, chip testing , mil scale testing )
- Salt spray testing
- Adhesion testing ( Per ASTM D-3359 )
- Film thickness
- Gloss meter
- Capability studies ( with supporting data )